just reinstalled Skyrim, any mods u guys would recommend?

DGatez

so, just reinstalled my game and removed ALL mods that I had and i'm starting fresh. at the moment I have about 30 something mods.What other mods would you guys recommend? I also think i'm going to get the Inigo one and the Immersive Weapons and Armors. All mods are welcome except for sex mods and goofy mods like dragons into UFO's.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Five O'Clock Shadow.esp=1
PumpingIron.esp=1
Insects Begone - Spiders and Chaurus.esp=1
Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp=1
Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp=1
Insects Begone - Hearthfires.esp=1
ArcheryDummyXP.esp=1
Morning Fogs.esp=1
Smoking Candles.esp=1
skoomaeffect.esp=1
BardRequestBreak.esp=1
Rough Leather Armor.esp=1
DiversePriests.esp=1
impgen.esp=1
BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp=1
Real Months.esp=1
Real Days.esp=1
ImprovedSkillBooks.esp=1
LinguistPack.esp=1
ItemRewardsForBounties.esp=1

Legacy of the dragonborn and all of it's add-ons. Still waiting for final version myself for one last epic play-through.

It's really already a epic experience in it's current state.

I myself use a lot of mods. I normally find it hard to advice mods since it's so very much personal.

The above mentioned one will add on lots of content, quests and has a very good idea of other mods that built on top of legacy of the dragonborn.

It definitly is one of my favorite mods ever

Edited by laiilaiiheii

you need to start a new game for it

usleep

Yeah, seeing's how you have all the DLCs, I'd say USLEEP is mandatory.

As well, I'd highly recommend Helgen Reborn - an epic quest & adventure mod that fits soooo well into the vanilla game. Check the mod page for confirmation, but I think you have to wait at least until the end of the beginning scene to install it. Personally, I don't start playing it until level 10 or 15 or so, but that's just me - I'd say anytime is the right time for that mod.

Also, I'm not that familiar with Climates of Tamriel so maybe it has lightning storms embedded into it but, if not - Minty's Lightning Mod is a must, must have imo. And that also reminds me, there's a mod here called "Immersive Thunder" or something like that, to make thunderstorms sound as good as they look with Minty's.

Edit: Oh, and, also imo, AmidianBorn armor & weapons textures by Cabal120 are also mods I personally can't live without.

As well, you might want to check out the STEP project - most of the "must have" mods are on there: http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2

Oh, oh, there's also an EPIC mod that turns dragons into UFO's!! Naked UFO's!! You can find it.... oh, wait, you're really not into that?! :D