just reinstalled Skyrim, any mods u guys would recommend?

DGatez

Safety load is replaced by SKSE, Guesing you use Skyui you have that already. Safety load and mse startup is redundant with those.

I also would go against Hdt physics. It looks nice, but if you can go without I would advise to do so. Smaller things like hdt phycis, fnis and even something like wet and cold or footsteps can be realy heavy for skyrim. Especially if you use lots of other mods.

As for any other graphic mods that get advised here. It's very much your own taste. Definition of what is pretty in Skyrim is personal. I'd really advise to do your own research and try different graphic mods to see what you like, what is compatible with what you use, and what is necesarry for you to change around Skyrim. (If you even need a lot of graphic mods)

Using about 10 carefully picked graphic mods can enhance Skyrim quite drastically already

To me actual gameplay mods, quests and new lands, sound characters etc, is a lot more important than graphics.

I gues that's the beauty of modding. Every game looks and plays so drastically different from another and can be adjusted completely with what you want. :)