Trouble creating a new spell

Caradas1030

I created a new Bound Sword and Shield spell in the Construction Set, however I cannot get it in the game. I tried adding it through the console, as a PC starter spell, and to a spell merchants inventory, but I cannot get it in the game. How do I solve this issue?

Also, does anyone have the bounditem.nif spell effect that they could post? Despite being used in the game, I cannot for the life of me find the spell effect directory for the life of me.

I created a new Bound Sword and Shield spell in the Construction Set, however I cannot get it in the game. I tried adding it through the console, as a PC starter spell, and to a spell merchants inventory, but I cannot get it in the game. How do I solve this issue?

Also, does anyone have the bounditem.nif spell effect that they could post? Despite being used in the game, I cannot for the life of me find the spell effect directory for the life of me.

Did you save your spell as an esp and activate it in obmm? If you have then acquire the spells form ID in the CS and using the in game console commands type this-

player.addspell <formId>

It will look something like this-

player.addspell 01000ce8

If that doesnt work try increasing the second digit of the form id like this-

player.addspell 02000ce8

Did you save your spell as an esp and activate it in obmm? If you have then acquire the spells form ID in the CS and using the in game console commands type this-

player.addspell <formId>

It will look something like this-

player.addspell 01000ce8

If that doesnt work try increasing the second digit of the form id like this-

player.addspell 02000ce8

I saved the spell as part of the .esp I pulled the equipment from.

I didn't know about the Form ID, as the column in the CS was collapsed completely, but even then I was unable to add it via the console.