Alchemy and Enchanting, the path to UBERSmithing...

GrimmLiberty

Ok, so step one:

You max out Alchemy, Enchanting, and Smithing. 100 each, it takes a while but can be done.

Step two:

Made potions that increase enchanting.

Step three:

make the four pieces of gear that boosts alchemy.

Step four:

make potions that increase enchanting.

repeat as often as you have resources and patience....

For me that was a few hours ... I ended with +120% to enchant potions, and four pieces of gear that added 114% to alchemy each.

BUT that was not the end, for three pieces of gear also added 114% to Smithing and that same potion also added 478% to Smithing.

... When you can one shot a dragon with a bow.... le sigh...

Yeah this infos been on the main boards for several days...

My idea of a simple fix would be to cap at 100% how much of a bonus you can get from potions and items to any of the three crafting skills. Thats still plenty to make good gear but not totally broken.

Yeah this infos been on the main boards for several days...

My idea of a simple fix would be to cap at 100% how much of a bonus you can get from potions and items to any of the three crafting skills. Thats still plenty to make good gear but not totally broken.

Yeah, 100% seems a reasonable amount to cap it at. Can't get out more than you can put in that way...

.. my guess is they didn't have a 'crafter' in the beta... hee hee

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1275179-2419-armor-6399-damage-using-smithing-alchemy-enchanting-only-33-perks-329k-backstabs/page__st__20

My fix would be to make it so crafting take realistic time to make each item and realistic time become a "master" who can now make a bow so good that it kills an ancient dragon in one shot. It has to be longer than a few hours of crafing experience.