ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

8 Fingers, 2 thumbs, 1 ring?

paraalpha

I vote to add 3 different mod options. Two rings for those who miss classic equipment stacking, three rings for those who want something bordering on almost cheating, and four rings for those who... Want four rings for whatever reason. Personally I'd be fine with 2 or 3.

Old fashionedmode : Two rings at once.

Abundant rings mode: Three rings at once.

Powergamer mode: Four rings at once.

how about the solution to have to magically charge rings to get their enchantments... that way you could wear 10 rings and choose one ring to activate...

That's the same as just wearing one ring.

Yes but it brings a little realism and change with it... and there could be a verson were you can activate one ring per hand...

of course. if you really want to be so overpowered to wear 10 rings. you could always cheat to set your enchantment skill really high (999) and then craft a ring using a 'grand' soul. I did this to give my 'Conan The Barbarian' character effectivly unlimited stamina. (set my stamina to 8000 and made a ring of 750% stamina regen) Edited by TSotP

You have 10 toes too! and a belly button, some eyebrows, a nose and a you-know-what :wink: Hell, why not just weld 2 dozen rings onto your weapons and armor like they're Materia?

Just imagine, you could have 100% resist against all magic, completely free spell casting for every school, and weapons that do over 5,000 damage! But hey, it's more realistic.