How to install BBB

wangjj101

Yea, like the title says. I'm a new player to Oblivion, and I can's seem to get this mod work, everytime I install it, no effect was added.

Oh and btw, when I play Oblivion again today, it seems that the screen turned black, but I can see what spell I'm using, the weapon

I'm using, the spell I'm using, and I can even see my inventory. Please help...... I think I have spent 4 hours trying to get this mod work T_T

Your version of the game, your windows version and what other mods you have installed would be a huge help in helping you out. BBB comes in many varieties also, so the file you installed would help as well. There are 69 files on TESNexus that have to deal with BBB when searched for at the moment.

Oh shoot, sorry for my noobieness......

So I have ver.1.2.0416, Window 7.

Basically, I installed the HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28235

And I only see the breasts getting bigger, but no effects (bouncing) added.

I'm current using the Custom Idle mod, Mur-zik's sexy walk mod, UOP, Growlfs Animated hair mod, Beautiful

People mod, Chco Elves mod, Dark Illusion and Savior Bikink mod, and Ren's Beauty pack.

I putted in IFT (Improved facial texture) also.

I guess this is all the info I can give, and I still have this black screen this. If you guys can't solve this I guess I

will reinstall it......

Nothing you have described is calling out saying that it is the cause of the issue. I would try disabling one mod at a time and start a new game just for testing purposes. If you still have a black screen, disable another and so on till you either get it fixed, or till you end up with no mods active. If you disable all your mods and you still have the issue, then I would suggest starting from a fresh install and test after each mod is installed to be sure that the game still functions as it should. If you are going to have to install, make sure that you install outside the program files folder to avoid issues with the UAC that was introduced with Vista. Perhaps install to C:\Games\Oblivion or something like that.

I would also recommend that right after you install the game and update it to the latest version, that you install the unoffical patches that apply to what you own. Then proceed with your install of mods, being careful to follow the instructions in the readme's exactly or as near as you can. There are a number of us who extract the mods to a folder on the desktop so we can look to be sure everything is right before we copy to the data folder. This is not a bad idea for anyone. :)