Improving the Blades

Logiwink

Everyone is more then welcome to join.

@Gutbusters:

We're at this point still writing plots and are still debating on the main quest plot. The Thalmor will get a prominent role for sure, but we don't want to get more then we can handle.

The team will probably start with the rebuilding of Sky Haven Temple to be used as base (stage 1) and the expansion of the Blades, adding members (stage 2). The Thalmor will come after that, but the implementation is still pretty open.

But you're welcome to join in at SourceForge and join the on-going discussions.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updating my modding tools now. :P I got a referal to this mod a ways back as I had a similar idea. I just didn't want to mess with storyline areas at the time.

Anyway, I can do some minor editing and small animations with NIFscope, and I have some knowledge of adding Spawn Points utilizing existing scripts. I cannot script as I have never looked into it and don't really know where to start. I enjoy animating though and have plenty of time at the moment to help.

I've offered to help on another similar but different area/story/direction mod, I should have time for both though and with any luck I could add same/similar edits to both.

Edit: Having some trouble registering with sourceforge so if you could PM me if your interested. I don't like webpages with picky registration scripts. :P

• 2 weeks later...
How is it coming along? I haven't played Skyrim in some time, and when ME 3 comes out it's on the back burner again, and I'm still updating and downloading all the new mods I like since I let it lapse after SWTOR came out...I had over 800 updates to sort through...so I've got a lot of work to do before I can even start modding, but I'll be around for story ideas if you need feedback on them.

Looking forward to this mod, been using this armor since it was released http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2122 might i suggest you use it :) it looks fantastic.

I like the vanilla honestly. It is more lore-friendly. That mod has asian lettering on it XD

The boxish shoulders look better to me than the rounded ones.

• 1 month later...

I like this idea. I liked it the moment i finished that quest line ended.

When i was running the Stormcloak quest line and sieged Solitude i was thinking "Why arnt my Blade minions here helping me with the siege!?"

They keep talking about how they exist to serve me... yet they don't stand with me on my choices and campaigns?!