Equalise Stormclaoks Armor

cptdk

Well after noticing that the Stormcloak Cuirass is worse then the imperial light armor, i felt cheated, it's not really ballanced to make one guard armor worse then another.

Stormcloaks Cuirass Armor rating: 21

Imperial Light Armor rating: 23

Riften/Solitude/Whiterun/Winterhold Guard Armor rating: 23

Well isn't that just unfair for the poor stormcloaks?

Well after noticing that the Stormcloak Cuirass is worse then the imperial light armor, i felt cheated, it's not really ballanced to make one guard armor worse then another.

That's just the thing... they ARE poor. It's like the American Revolution, the "British" have all the nice things (guns, outfits, red petty coats apparently fitting for war) and then we were poor, so we couldn't afford nice things like red petty-coated armour for our soldiers. It's all in relativity.

With that said, I'm sure when the construction kit comes out I will make something like this in which I increase armor stats for some, maybe including a possible .esp for this.

Edited by iansaltman

That's just the thing... they ARE poor. It's like the American Revolution, the "British" have all the nice things (guns, outfits, red petty coats apparently fitting for war) and then we were poor, so we couldn't afford nice things like red petty-coated armour for our soldiers. It's all in relativity.

True but why are all the other holds guards then "up to date" in their armor.

but true they are rebels, but Windhelm is one of the richest cities in Skyrim( and the first :D)

And i for one would be thankful for such a Mod :D

OMG i just discovered that the fur armor also is better then the Stormcloak armor :(

Edited by cptdk