ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Trouble finding a WAV to XWM converter to replace main theme?

GRAYgoose124

I've been wanting to replace the main theme(mus_maintheme.xwm) with my own wave file. The path is "/Data/music/special/", but now all I need is to convert it to xwm. I can't use the official DirectX SDK because my windows computer currently doesn't have internet and it requires authentication.

I've been wanting to replace the main theme(mus_maintheme.xwm) with my own wave file. The path is "/Data/music/special/", but now all I need is to convert it to xwm. I can't use the official DirectX SDK because my windows computer currently doesn't have internet and it requires authentication.

Psssst. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/470044-how-to-encode-xwma-files/ :D

Psssst. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/470044-how-to-encode-xwma-files/ :D

" I can't use the official DirectX SDK because my windows computer currently doesn't have internet and it requires authentication."

Thanks though, I guess I'll just wait until I can fix my windows computer.

" I can't use the official DirectX SDK because my windows computer currently doesn't have internet and it requires authentication."

Thanks though, I guess I'll just wait until I can fix my windows computer.

Oh! Holy crap, I didn't even see that. I'm so sorry. @_@

Unfortunately this method is the only way I know of to encode XWMA files. If you'd like I can drop you my e-mail address in a PM and convert the file for you then send it back?

• 2 weeks later...
That's going to take a plugin, and possibly script work (and possibly script extension such as SKSE or Script Dragon).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...