Unable to select "Data Files" option in launcher

dreadbayne

Can you guys help me out?? I've tried all those suggestions you said. I've edited the skyrimprefs.ini , but tha data files won't open. Is there any other way to fix it? or could you put the mod someplace else? I want to activate the midas magic mod, and FYI i'm using windows 7 32bit and placed my game in C:/Program Files/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Oh and another thing, the bEnableFileSelection=1 command was already there when i edited the skyrimprefs.ini file. I added bShowAllResolutions=0 and uLastAspectRatio=2 below [launcher]. Please help 'kay?

Can you guys help me out?? I've tried all those suggestions you said. I've edited the skyrimprefs.ini , but tha data files won't open. Is there any other way to fix it? or could you put the mod someplace else? I want to activate the midas magic mod, and FYI i'm using windows 7 32bit and placed my game in C:/Program Files/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Oh and another thing, the bEnableFileSelection=1 command was already there when i edited the skyrimprefs.ini file. I added bShowAllResolutions=0 and uLastAspectRatio=2 below [launcher]. Please help 'kay?

Likely not working because it isn't in the Steam folder. Try uninstalling and reinstalling via Steam.

• 2 weeks later...
ok I tried EVERYTHING! Every little thing! I am using a Dell, windows 7 costume build for gaming. I also have steam program. Now my skyrimprefs had everything written in it, I even rewrote it, I added everything I was told, and I restalled it. But my data file screen shows nothing at all! I am trying to put the nume nume hair in, the agrent iron armor and the body type, along with the no block faces mod. Nothing works at all! Please someone help me. >.<