Alter Contraptions Workshop Recipes?

Hey guys,

so after getting the CW DLC and FINALLY trying it out, I can't say I was very pleased. I spent countless resources on a factory building and factory line to be able to produce... Laundered Dresses.

While the ammo machine does have it's point, the rest is rather ridiculous. To produce outfits for my settlers I quickly had the idea to replace the respective FormID, but after browsing through the scripts for a while i noticed they're nowhere to be found. However, another modder has made a mod that expands the system (I have not tested that one yet, just read through the scripts of it) and did not find out how he did it either.

Can someone give me information on how to alter, replace or add the recipes to the machines? Adding would be very preferable, of course :)

Best regards,

Thiefnuker

Hey frogprincess,

thanks that looks very promising. I have to admit I only worked with scripts during Morrowind and Oblivion times, so that's long past sadly^^ Now that you pointed it out to me it appears easy and i feel stupid for not finding it, haha.

Thanks a lot, I'll see what I can make from it :)

Making new items apparenlty doesn't work (Cannot create new properties), but who needs 10000 laundered green dresses anyways, right? :D
Only issue is that they will still have the same name in the terminals. I suspect theres a similar script attached to the terminals where you can change the item's display name. If not, just remember your order of things. After all, it only needs to be selected once.