Adding a hunter pet

theofilos

The ability to possess and control an animal as your pet to fight for you. You have the ability to call it or hide it when ever you want. As your pet deals damage you skill the tree beastmastery and you can have perks that further increase the power of your pet! You can tame any beast in the Skyrim world.

Now tell me if this isn't awesome!

Now that is pretty cool. Had to raise an eyebrow at todd howard when (b4 the game was released) was talking about "companions" I thought it would be like in fallout 3 where you could have a pup - but upgrade it better for skyrim like yeah what you said - its very own perk tree etc - but dissapointed when this wasn't so and the so called companions are just boring characters from around skyrim - yeah they can open locked doors etc bleh and meh but to have your own wolf or sabre cat that rips out the throats of enemies would be ten times better and a little more exciting for a well anticipated game of 2011 - so DAMN STRAIGHT YOUR RIGHT!

Also have you kinda thought in the "stealth" system that its lame that it doesnt have a "silent kill" you know. Like in fallout? Sandman perk - that'd be cool toooooo.... :thumbsup:

Yes the idea is amazing and the role play is really going to be fun. Imaging this small wood elf with a knife a bow no armor on him and a sabertooth next to him. Pure epicness! The only problem is making the order for the pet to hide or appear when ever you want it. It should be usable everywhere in dungeons cities and the whole map. Also it should work like a companion except you couldn't be able to interact with it except giving it commands.

Now that is pretty cool. Had to raise an eyebrow at todd howard when (b4 the game was released) was talking about "companions" I thought it would be like in fallout 3 where you could have a pup - but upgrade it better for skyrim like yeah what you said - its very own perk tree etc - but dissapointed when this wasn't so and the so called companions are just boring characters from around skyrim - yeah they can open locked doors etc bleh and meh but to have your own wolf or sabre cat that rips out the throats of enemies would be ten times better and a little more exciting for a well anticipated game of 2011 - so DAMN STRAIGHT YOUR RIGHT!

Also have you kinda thought in the "stealth" system that its lame that it doesnt have a "silent kill" you know. Like in fallout? Sandman perk - that'd be cool toooooo.... :thumbsup:

add on top of that you can ride it back lol

It seems there is already a companion with the name vigilance. So that means everything we need is in the game right now. We just need the new spell that will put the animals on companion status! I am sure this is something easy to inmplement in the games. Also we could make the beast mastery skill after!

+1 to OP

AND PLUS FRIKKIN ONE TO SANDMAN PERK. Someone should make a thread dedicated to that idea lol. The world needs to know. (Plus it could look like the deadly reflex mod's "lift dagger up, stab down" animation from Oblivion)

Stealth kills are always silent. I can kill someone right in front of someone else, as long as I'm 'hidden'. They didn't hear his cry for help either