Having some minor modding issues

Phillymod

Bethesda changes Fallout4.esm without notice and it breaks mods because of the changes to records and subrecords within the records. Like computer programs Fallout 4 plugins are not forward compatible. If Bethesda changed the format of the record for Fallout 4 1.5.157 or 1.6.3 then you will need the correct version in order for it to work correctly.

If the mod was made prior to the release of the CK then the mod was made without the CK and probably made with FO4Edit. Without the CK there was no way to know the record format. In those cases Fallout 4 1.4.132 should work. Otherwise I'd say 1.5.157 is the minimum I would suggest using if you want things work correctly.

Edited by Sharlikran

Bethesda changes Fallout4.esm without notice and it breaks mods because of the changes to records and subrecords within the records. Like computer programs Fallout 4 plugins are not forward compatible. If Bethesda changed the format of the record for Fallout 4 1.5.157 or 1.6.3 then you will need the correct version in order for it to work correctly.

If the mod was made prior to the release of the CK then the mod was made without the CK and probably made with FO4Edit. Without the CK there was no way to know the record format. In those cases Fallout 4 1.4.132 should work. Otherwise I'd say 1.5.157 is the minimum I would suggest using if you want things work correctly.

Alrighty