Broken EXE update and so forth

Dreadarm

First of all, I want to apologize to the NEXUS staff as I unintentionally broke their copyright rules by uploading the TESV.EXE.

I have talked with the moderator and I CANNOT link the file here.

However I can give details about how to fix your game.

Find a copy of the original TESV.EXE version 1.1.21.0 "This may be hard to do as the updated version is exactly the same."

The Original TESV.EXE is 19,123,536 bytes (18.2 MB) so if the one you have is bigger than this it is the "Steam Patched" Version.

In light of my recent TOS Violation I WILL NOT provide this file to you or link you to a location to get it; I enjoy my premium on the nexus to much to toss it away for your sake, so try Google or something.

Just copy this version to your original games location "\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim"

The game will then function as it did in the past.

To disable the steam auto-update and preserve your game in this working order simply go to your library right click on the game title, select properties, go to the update tab and change the setting that says "keep this game up to date"

Well after getting nailed for TOS violations for copyright violations I made my own exe files for skyrim that do not have the steam wrappers in them. They DO work with steam also.

I am waiting for approval from the nexus moderators before I upload these exe's as I don't want to be banned for a TOS violation.