Can't cure vampirism, can't feed.

lessthan3

I ned to get rid of my vampirism but I can't feed. My earliest save is the night leading to the day when I become level 4 vampire. And I've tried feeding by pickpocketing people, but the option to feed doesn't show. Only to pickpocket. I've tried it without armor and weapons as well. My sneaking skill is 71 and I have all of the skills that let you sneak better, it doesn't make a difference.

And once I become level 4, I can't feed at all, every NPC, even when they're sleeping or haven't noticed me, even when I'm invisible, says they've already caught me.

So I'm stuck. How do I cure my vampirism? Can I use a cheat? Some console command?

I ned to get rid of my vampirism but I can't feed. My earliest save is the night leading to the day when I become level 4 vampire. And I've tried feeding by pickpocketing people, but the option to feed doesn't show. Only to pickpocket. I've tried it without armor and weapons as well. My sneaking skill is 71 and I have all of the skills that let you sneak better, it doesn't make a difference.

And once I become level 4, I can't feed at all, every NPC, even when they're sleeping or haven't noticed me, even when I'm invisible, says they've already caught me.

So I'm stuck. How do I cure my vampirism? Can I use a cheat? Some console command?

I had similar problem, until I went to an imperial camp(stormcloaks whatever suits you). Strip off your armor(unless it's leather or robes), wait till about 2am, cast embrace shadows and feed. After you feed either find the cure quest, become a werewolf. Here is a list of the console commands. You're free to check them for what you seak. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29 Edited by SHIROryuu