Make Lydia polite

UnrelentingForce

+1

There should be a seperate convo option for stuff you're giving them to use, rather than carry and the response should be scaled to the value of the item. I.e. I just enchanted an ebony sword of asskicking for my follower and she should be in f'ing awe.

I'm tired of her disingenuous assertions. When I give her items I don't want this to happen.

http://i.imgur.com/FnixP.jpg

Could someone shoot out a little mod that made her say "Thank you" or something more polite and doesn't make her sound like a c***. Because I love her really...

she not only one that does that. there guy name Benor he say what you going to take

I'm tired of her disingenuous assertions. When I give her items I don't want this to happen.

Could someone shoot out a little mod that made her say "Thank you" or something more polite and doesn't make her sound like a c***. Because I love her really...

I agree and love your comic strip!

Edited by madmax747

she not only one that does that. there guy name Benor he say what you going to take

Jordis does too. Might be all the housecarls.