Problem with a bug on "The Fallen" quest

virrebirre

So I'm on the quest The fallen, where I am to lure this dragon into Dragonreach.

I have the shout " Call dragon " and im using it, on the balcony where the guard, the jarl and that woman is. Im aiming for the sky and I hold my entire shout...The dragon never appears and then 3 people there, just continue asking if I'm going to summon it.

Is there any Setstage console command to perhaps skip this part? or is there anything to download.

Anything will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Try going to the balcony and see if that works. You have to move past the trap, go to the guard standing on the balcony and use the shout, Odahviing should come then. He comes from the right side of the castle.

Try going to the balcony and see if that works. You have to move past the trap, go to the guard standing on the balcony and use the shout, Odahviing should come then. He comes from the right side of the castle.

I am on the balcony already, and im at the guard.

I've shouted at every possible location. Holding it in long enough. nothings happening, no dragon is appearing.

Quite annoying.

Guess I'll just have to sit tight untill someone with same problem gets a new clue of it.

Has the Jarl showed up? If Ballgruf isn't out there I don't think it'll work, have you tried waiting for a few hours to make sure everyone is in postion? Then holding the shout button until it does the whole shout? It has to be all 3 words, so hold it down, don't release it and it will happen on it's own. I suppose, if all else fails, you could just use the console and spawn Odahviing at your location. I don't know his ID code, but use "player.placeatme [iD code for Odahviing]" without the quotes and it might advance the quest.

Posted Today, 02:16 PM

Theres another work around:

Type

setstage MQ301 180'

setstage MQ301 200

setstage MQ301 220

setstage MQ301 230

all in that order.

Cheers found this on a thread and It really helped. It's all okay now.

Edited by virrebirre

• 4 years later...