Histkin, Adrenaline Rush, and Highborn

evermore

The wording on histskin, AR, and Highborn is that they increase their respective regeneration "tenfold." This clearly means that they multiplicitively (as you get more base regen the effect does more) scale along with the regeneration inherant to whatever your maximum health is.

Base Health Regeneration is 0.7% of your maximum Health each second.

Base Magicka Regeneration is 3.0% of your maximum Magicka each second.

Base Stamina Regeneration is 5.0% of your maximum Stamina each second.

So these would be 7%, 30%, and 50% with the effect active. (The definition of "increasing tenfold" is increasing to an amount ten times the previous amount, not increasing by an amount ten times the original amount.) That this was followed to the letter would be good to verify as well but I will assume this is correct for the rest of this post.

My question is concerning the result of using these powers in conjunction with enchants or other things that provide a % bonus to regeneration of one of the 3 attributes. Do they combine their effects multiplicitively or additively?

Example:

lets say I have an argonian (has histskin which increases hp regen "tenfold") when used" with 100 max hp, and a armor set with +100% hp regen.

With neither enchanted armor armor or Histkin

Health regeneration is .7%/second * 100 hp = .7 hp per second

With Histskin but no enchanted armor

Health regeneration is .7%/second * 10 * 100 hp = 7 hp per second

With enchanted armor but no histskin

Health regeneration is .7%/second * (1+1) * 100 hp = 1.4 hp per second

With enchanted armor and histskin (additive)

Health regeneration is .7%/second * (10+1) * 100 hp = 7.7 hp per second

With enchanted armor and histskin (multiplicitive)

Health regeneration is .7%/second * 10 * (1+1) * 100 hp = 14 hp per second

So as we can see the effect of the difference is quite pronounced. These effects are of course both multiplicitive to your base regen but it doesn't mean they are to each other. If they both summarily contribute to one "modifier value" that then modifies the actual health regen the effect would be additive. If one adds to your health regen, and then the other modifies your health regen based on that new value it would be multiplicitive. It is also possibly different between the effects, enchanting, and potions, althougth im guessing it is either all multiplicitive or all additive.

If anyone has an idea for a good method of succinctly and accurately testing this let me know.

TL;DR version: Does enchanting or using potions for +attribute regen % make these effects go beastmode?

Test Status:

-way to get readout of regeneration: unknown

-way to keep track of game seconds versus attribute status: unknown

-tenfold increase is increasing "to" and not by 10x base amount: not verified

Additive or Multiplicitive?

-health regen: unknown

-stamina regen: unknown

-magicka regen: unknown