Married Lisette

candymanXXL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have over 80 hours after starting a new game yesterday. questbugs had some, but I'm going to test your settings. many thanks for your help. :thumbsup:

setrelationshiprank <lisetteID> <4>

player.setrelationshiprank <lisetteID> <4>

is this correct?

Edited by candymanXXL

I have over 80 hours after starting a new game yesterday. questbugs had some, but I'm going to test your settings. many thanks for your help. :thumbsup:

setrelationshiprank <lisetteID> <4>

player.setrelationshiprank <lisetteID> <4>

is this correct?

No.

setrelationshiprank player 4

player.setrelationshiprank player 4

Make sure you have her targeted in console first.

Edited by Mystais

Hi Mystais,

I have her targeted in console first

and entered the following commands

:

setrelationshiprank <000198a2> <4>

player.setrelationshiprank <000198a2> <4>

and, it all worked with Mara amulet.

Improves the look with these commands:

additem ID

equipitem ID

removeItem ID

Now I have a singing sexy beauty at home in the kitchen ....... hahaha :wub:

Thank you for your efforts!

Edited by candymanXXL

Well it worked. My character is now married to Lisette and she is also a fully fledged follower, level updated and essential.

WHAT?! :blink:

OH HELL I MUST TRY THIS... I tried everything but the PLAYER.setrelationship rank command...

BRB...

DARN it I was getting into my thief/assassin character too! If this works I'm starting again!

EDIT: OMG IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Darn it my friend, you have just sentenced me to another a few days lost in Skyrim with the missus whining non-stop! :laugh: Oh hell she has her Skyrim-hubby too, bah! lol

Edited by Jackal2233

I've done this and made her a follower and my wife, however, I didn't want her to be my companion really, I just wanted her as a pretty face at home running my shop while I have some other companion. Unfortunately as she is still tagged as a bard she won't stay at home but will try to travel back to her inn to play everyday. I was thinking perhaps once I get the house in solitude this won't be an issue as its an easy trek for her, but it still ruins the point of her being at home for me. Was hoping when she became married that would override her other stuff and make her stay at home and run the shop but no luck. Any lucky finding console commands to make her drop her Bard faction, which I assume, is what is making her try to return to the inn daily?

You can try the "addtofaction <insert faction formID here> -1" command

However I think this is more to do with AI packages then the factions themselves, as a companion I found she has a habit to stop following me all of a sudden and decide to take up her flute and start playing lol, thankfully she doesn't do this in battle. But it does get annoying when you forget to look behind you and wonder "oh sh-t... where did she go?" only to find her half a mile behind you playing her flute lol

That sounds like a plan, though, from the sounds of her random flute playing, it might not really fix the problem as you stated. Though, I'm hoping, since I plan to leave her at home, if I remove her Bard Faction, she might just stay at home rather than trying to travel back to her "work" at the inn. Your -1 faction code string might work, I'll give it a try, but does anyone know the faction ID for Bards to plug into that string? I saw something about a string for gethelp <personsname> 0 to get a list of all the code with their name attached to it, maybe that might give us whatever the bardfaction ID is if one one else has found it yet. I'm not at home so I can't try it at the moment unfortunately

Reading the thread over again, sounds as if Candyman had success in getting her to stay at home and change their clothing. Would love to get Lisette in Katrina's (the Bard from Dawnstar) outfit, its a bit shorter and more revealing in the bust. Wonder what he is doing differently from me. I'm not sure I ever did the PLAYERsetrelationshiprank 4, as when I just did the setrelationshiprank 4 on Lisette herself and then wore the amulet it worked. Wonder if not setting the PLAYER version of that string might fix anything.

Any suggestions Candy? Does Lisette really stay at your home all the time, or have you just not noticed her wandering off to work in Solitude yet?