Married Lisette

candymanXXL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?! =/

Ok, I assumed you already had her as a follower and companion... :wallbash:

Just go ahead and resurrect her in that case. The only changes I made in the ESP are:

- Removed the 2 AI packages that keep sending her home to the winking skeever/wandering solitude.

- Manually typed in her name on the FULL record as there seems to be an issue with lookuping up string text form IDs in TesSnip

- Changed her default clothing from scale armor to barmaid outifit

Hell I don't know how else to help :(

I don't know what's going on

Hey Jackall,

I just tried downloading the nexus mod manager to try to see if maybe I had installed it wrong.... somehow. Anyway, when it loads it says "plugin seems corrupted." I'm wondering if thats why perhaps it isn't working for me? Any change of emailing me the file as maybe somehow uploading it to the site made it broken. I'm really desperate for ideas as to why my game behaves so differently than anyone elses.

I get the same error in TESsnip because I modified the FULL record inside Lisette's record. But if I didn't modify it, her name ingame will be "ƒÊ" or some other hex nonsense (I manually hex edited her name into the record, instead of relying on a FormID, because it doesn't seem to pick it up)

I don't know how else to fix it unfortunately. And I doubt this is an issue with the site/mod manager. As for the file I uploaded to a random file-share site, it's not a mod to be released, just thought it would help.

Try other mods though, see if it works. If they do work, and mine doesn't, then I don't know. If someone can help me with this it would be great. This is a good heads up though, good thing I didn't release anything yet.

So I followed your tutorial and did it myself, and I now know mods work. She did show up with the new outfit, however deleting those two ai scripts didn't change her behavior. I'm considering deleting or all 4 or trying different combinations. Also do you know the form ID for the barmaid outfit Katrina wears rather than the fine clothes outfit you gave her?

Also... tried deleting all the PKID scripts in her scripting but she STILL wants to walk to Solitude. I tried resurrect her to reset her scripts and its not working either. I'm totally stumped. At least we've made progress on getting my mods to actually work and changing her clothes. Still stuck on the wanting to leave the house and her name being weird symbols... any idea on either of those?

Type her name in manually in TESsnip, on the right side of the hex editor ;)

Glad you got it working, I find it funny how my esp doesn't work for others though, anyone got any advice on that?

She's still going back to Solitude, after removing ALL four AIpackages? That is making me scratch my head...

But I guess the problem here could be that I'm using her as a wife/companion. I send her home, and she seems to stay home. Wait...

There was an issue I just recalled, after marriage you get this quest "visit your spouse's home". Make sure it's completed. But if that doesn't fix it, try making her a companion even if you want her to stay home.

addtofaction 0005C84D 1

Just get her to follow then send her home, see what happens. This is giving me headaches trying to understand the game mechanics without the CK lol

Edited by Jackal2233

Somewhere along the line I got it working, thanks so much for your help. I think it was a matter of completing the go to their home quest. I told her we should live with her, then went back to the skeever and it completed it. After that I told her to go back to my house and now she just mills about like normal. Wondering if I should remake the .esp without removing all the PKIDs but I'll play for a bit and see if it affects anything. I doubt it will. Again thanks so much for your help!