Furniture category missing with new DLC.

Korvil

Since the current release of the Vault-Tec dlc my furniture menu has disappeared from all of my workshops forcing me to use SKE and Homemaker to build beds and what have you. I have uninstalled each of my settlement crafting mods one by one, trying to see which may be causing the problem with no avail. I'm hoping someone may be able to send me a picture of their FO4Edit form-id list ID's for furniture to see if maybe mine is improperly written and needs to be edited or what have you.

This has saved my butt numerous times. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14589/? Easy to use, only weird thing is the creator didn't label all of them correctly. has Cages for like 4 categories in the chem station but correctly titled in the downloaded file itself. Other than that it works. well it has for me. hope it will for you too.

I suggest ; install the approriate iFix file in your Fallout > Data file. Put *iFix_Furniture.esp in your plugins file, launch game. Use chem station, make fix, use fix. save game. check to see if category is back. if not, quit game, relaunch and it should be there.

Hope that helps a bit

• 1 year later...