New Patch Effect On Previous LAA Saves

FinalValor

So I haven't patched the new update which disables Skyrim from being played through the TESV.exe file outside of Steam, as I can't get online with my desktop I'm playing it on currently, but I've heard some concerning things about its effect on game saves that have been using the Large Address Aware fix. I'm a little confused still, and I'm trying to clear some things up. If I do patch it and play it the way they're trying to force us to, will I still be able to use my old saves? Will I experience any negative effects beyond what a normal user playing with the update installed would?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just want to make sure I don't play any further for now if I'm just going to lose progress. Any help is really appreciated! Thanks!

I use old saves, so.. nope it shouldn't affect them, although my game said something about corrupt save, but it said also it had content that wasn't there anymore (mods) - yet it loaded it perfectly fine. Once you get game loaded, do a new save anyway to minimize conflicts.

I use old saves, so.. nope it shouldn't affect them, although my game said something about corrupt save, but it said also it had content that wasn't there anymore (mods) - yet it loaded it perfectly fine. Once you get game loaded, do a new save anyway to minimize conflicts.

Did you have other mods beyond LAA? And does the message still show up even on saves you've made after applying the patch?