[Planned] Travel to Cyrodiil Mod

Diabolickal

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be a fan of this. Much of the Game you could shadow from Skyrim to Cyrodil.

The Thalmore will be there. More Imperial soilders, We know what the cities look like. New dungeons, caves, forts, towns etc would have formed in the last LONG time since the last game.

The political conflict with the blades forming, the Thalmore, the aftermath of Skyrim (depending on which side you took) could play out quite nicely.

New player homes, New spells, items, equipment.

Then open the mod up for the modding community to do to Cyrodill what they are doing to Skyrim!

Just my thoughts. I'm a supporter!

• 1 month later...

The Thalmore will be there. More Imperial soilders, We know what the cities look like. New dungeons, caves, forts, towns etc would have formed in the last LONG time since the last game.

The political conflict with the blades forming, the Thalmore, the aftermath of Skyrim (depending on which side you took) could play out quite nicely.

New player homes, New spells, items, equipment.

Then open the mod up for the modding community to do to Cyrodill what they are doing to Skyrim!

I agree that its awesome, but we don't know what any of the cities look like because most were completely ransacked by the Thalmor. Also it is scaled differently and the quest writing for a new story would be so time consuming. I like the idea just very hard to do.

Personally I think that the cities interior needs to change because of the new scale. The cities now need to take up more space so they stay proportionate to skyrim cities

Edited by Takashidomo

i don't mean to be a pain in the @$$ but

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8791

this man (or woman, no sexism) has put a lot of work and effort and i don't know about you all but crossing through pale pass really brought out some emotion and though i never played arena, morrowind, or oblivion (i couldn't deal with daggerfall's horrible combat system so i gave it up) it made my day knowing that people could care so much for something they love dearly. people like you who have so many creative ideas and innovations is one reason i love the pc gaming community i believe anyone interested should help others to combine efforts and make one massive incredibly kick@$$ mod. this man has already put forth lots of effort and i believe you two should work together (whether you help each other to do one thing or each work on separate parts is irrelevant) and if that can't happen than plz just make your mods compatible with one another. i can't really help the modding part (unless it's in visual basic laughs) but i'll give you all the ideas i can and help with voice acting whenever possible however school could get in the way at times. PM me if you wanna get in contact with me. thanks for everything and good luck. :)

Edited by greg079