Skyrim Launcher Continuously Restarts?

SirJechtx

Hey guys I have searched a little bit for a solution to this but have not yet found one. My problem is anytime I start skyrim the launcher will pop up and as you click play a notice check will appear. After confirming the launcher closes and then the steam notice pops up saying launching skyrim and then the launcher pops up again and the process is never ending.

Anyone else got this glitch? It only just started happening to me and now it's frustrating. I have tried turning all the mods off, using steam offline mode etc. Nothing works.

Can anyone help me find a fix?

I got the same problem but it still doesn't work after turning the "run as administrator" off.

I've searched for a sulotion too but cannot find one, I tried all the latest compability modes that I have on my computer and they all just makes it worse, can't even press play with them on...

I hope there'll be a patch solving this or that some genius here comes up with one, because I know there's quite a few people here capable of it :)

I got the same problem but it still doesn't work after turning the "run as administrator" off.

I've searched for a sulotion too but cannot find one, I tried all the latest compability modes that I have on my computer and they all just makes it worse, can't even press play with them on...

I hope there'll be a patch solving this or that some genius here comes up with one, because I know there's quite a few people here capable of it :)

This happened to me too

At first I thought it was because my mods didnt work with patch, didnt make sense but I removed my mods and still didnt work

I found out steam and bethseda was being dumb

Solution to launcher restart is vertify game cache from steam

only solution so far!