Request for Leather/studded leather Headbands (Multiple Picture exampl

Jaiyeson

Great idea. I find it kind of weird how this is not in the game from scratch. Will probably have to wait til Construction Kit release before anyone can make a good model for this, do not think a simple retexture will be any good.

Great idea. I find it kind of weird how this is not in the game from scratch. Will probably have to wait til Construction Kit release before anyone can make a good model for this, do not think a simple retexture will be any good.

Is someone working on making a construction kit by any chance? I am not even sure what that is lol I am assuming it allows people to make custom model stuff.

Is someone working on making a construction kit by any chance? I am not even sure what that is lol I am assuming it allows people to make custom model stuff.

The Construction Kit is the program that Bethesda used to program Skyrim. They will be releasing it to the public as a free download in the coming days (weeks?) to assist with modding. The mods you are seeing now are mostly retextures, stuff like that. It's insanely difficult (if not outright impossible) to craft new items, characters and quests without the Construction Kit.

FYI: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Main_Page

Thank you for the explination. Will most likely bump this post when the kit is avalible

Saw the eye patch someone made. Bumping incase anyone thinks they can take on the headbands idea

• 2 weeks later...