Mart's Monster Mod, and Clannfear Textures stretching

Nashsafc

The textures are only stretching for Clannfear Matriarchs and Patriarchs, and i think daedroth textures are stretching too. I have OOO installed to, but load MMM after OOO (so that it is loaded before when the game loads up). Anyway i believe my other mods have nothing to do texture problems regarding MMM. I have the meshes and textures there, and i have unpacked all the BSAs into the Data directory, and i have got rid of the BSAs, i have installed MMM Meshes and Textures after all other mods so that it over-writes them. So there is nothing wrong regarding how i have installed the meshes and textures into the data folder. I want to know how i can get rid of this texture stretching for the clannfears; their heads seem not to be there and the textures are strecthed up to the sky. There are absolutely no "missing meshes" or purple textures, so no files are missing, and no files are being loaded before Mart's Monster Mods files when the game is loaded.

Stretching up to the sky is usually a symptom of a skeleton issue. Have you installed any mod skeletons? I know there are also some mad skeletons that are designed to fix a lot of issues so you might look to see what is available.

It's stretching the mesh and texture laterally, accross the map or diagonal accross the screen. Where can i download these skeletons, will this over-write the skeleton file for the Clannfear Matriarch and Patriarch in Mart's Monster Mod? When i open MMM in Construction Set, and open up the Clannfear Matriarch i also see mesh and texture stretching too.

Coronerra's maximum compatibility skeleton.

If you follow the readme I believe there is instructions on how to use it with NPC monsters, but not sure.

No, these creatures use a completely different skeleton. Coronerras' isn't useful here.

It's stretching the mesh and texture laterally, accross the map or diagonal accross the screen. Where can i download these skeletons, will this over-write the skeleton file for the Clannfear Matriarch and Patriarch in Mart's Monster Mod? When i open MMM in Construction Set, and open up the Clannfear Matriarch i also see mesh and texture stretching too.

Guessing you've recently installed UOP v3.4, it made some fixes to Clannfear and Daedroth meshes which conflicts with FCOM. Delete the following:

Data\Meshes\Creatures\clannfear\Clannfear.NIF

Data\Meshes\Creatures\clannfear\skeleton.nif

Data\Meshes\Creatures\daedroth\Daedroth.NIF

Data\Meshes\Creatures\daedroth\skeleton.nif

That should fix them.

• 2 years later...

Coronerra's maximum compatibility skeleton.

If you follow the readme I believe there is instructions on how to use it with NPC monsters, but not sure.

No, these creatures use a completely different skeleton. Coronerras' isn't useful here.

Guessing you've recently installed UOP v3.4, it made some fixes to Clannfear and Daedroth meshes which conflicts with FCOM. Delete the following:

Data\Meshes\Creatures\clannfear\Clannfear.NIF

Data\Meshes\Creatures\clannfear\skeleton.nif

Data\Meshes\Creatures\daedroth\Daedroth.NIF

Data\Meshes\Creatures\daedroth\skeleton.nif

That should fix them.

Hi to all, sorry but i have the same problema, only for the Clannfear. I post some pics, so you can imagine my disappointment seeing them:

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/1783/IAIYoe.png

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img673/4137/yti0Tt.png

Instead here There are the information took from FormID from the bugged Clannfear:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img673/1415/rSIXUo.png

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/5213/XONFHR.png

When I conjure my ClannFear, It's not bugged, but a lot of them that are spawned in Oblivion yes.

Please can help me