Should i join the imperial legion or stormcloaks?

TheMysteriousTraveler

If the Imperials had had their way and the dragon had not appeared in Helgen you would be dead mate! :mad: :mad: No need to go any further than that! It's OK Imperials saying 'Ooops, sorry mate', later on!

The Stormcloaks are the best side ,,, and 'who's perfect anyway'? :geek:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TheMysteriousTraveler

First of all, you had better know there are not true or false choices in Skyrim. There are things just you have done, you are doing and you are gonna do. Everytime you start a new game and open a new character, in fact you write an alternative story for the Dovahkiin. It will be true if you will join the Imperial Legion or the Stormcloaks because, it is your Dovahkiin and your story. But, according to my personal opinion, the Dragonborn fit the Stormcloaks better because of the Stormcloaks' strong feelings about the Dragonborn. If you have asked which side more powerful is, I can say that they have equal power without any doubt. But, it could be seem, both sides have bad characteristics. To begin with, the Imperial Legion is a puppet of the Thalmor and, the Imperial Legion have banned worshipping Talos and try to finish freedom of religion because of the Thalmor's effort to built an aculturized Skyrim. They are also liars and; make fake propaganda all the time. On the other side, the Stormcloaks are quite racist people and they think that Skyrim belongs to the Nord. If you have sometime, just take a little walk in the Windhelm and realize the Dunmer are torturing in a social way by the residents of the Windhelm who are the Nord.

Edited by WhiterunMavericks

This is one of those moral grey areas (get it! grey area! Because I play as a dark elf alllll thhhheeee timmme!) hehe well anyway. What I boiled it down to is that as a dark elf I feel the Nords should have their own land back, as what all they seem to be after is their heritage, I mean who wouldn't want to fight to keep their heritage and how is that a bad thing? The empire however wants to keep Skyrim to appear strong to the Aldmari dominion (in-spite of losing to them) and in control. The Nords want what is theirs, and the Empire wants to keep up appearances. Choice has always been simple for me, and also it'll make it easier for us grey skins to invade some day in the future mwhahahahahaha, but anyway...

I would also recommend installing the Civil War Overhaul mod, though I have only just started the first quest for stormcloaks, watching the reviews of the mod promises the experience to be much more epic than the vanilla version.