GTX 1070 FPS Problem

kayden87

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem. I have a GTX 1070 also. I checked all the usual things, temp, drivers, made sure there was no bottleneck at all, etc...

So I have no idea but riverwood just kills the frames- even with no mods installed at all, albeit it kills the frames less so.

Edit: Oh damn I didn't see how long ago you posted, hope nexus forums don't have a problem with that.

Edited by worksa7

• 1 year later...

Sorry for necromancy, but I had to answer considering the pain I had to go through to figure this one out, Had to do it for a poor soul like me out there.

I had the same problem. (same graphics card too but it really doesn't matter) Tried the similar solutions for days (ENBs, Texture mods, Graphics card update and so on).

In my case the problem was HDT physics.

Disable HDT Physics, (and other armor mods requires it if you have to) Start the game, Problem solved. no more slowly dropping fps, no more 17~25 fps.

But I had to start a new game to use HDT Physics mod again.

and the second time it happened to me, disabling HDT physics worked, but re enabling it reproduced the problem. I kinda figured it was compatibility problem with Outfit Studio mod but couldn't find exact reason. At the end of the day I managed to solve the problem by placing hdt after bodyslide/outfitstudio on my Mod Organizer lefthand pane.