Dualwield sheathing Mod

Lyngwo

I'm joining the request, but I think it will be better to place sheathe at the back in "X" manner.

That could work as well, I would be happy with anything over how it is now.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, I think this'll only be done when the is released. It sucks to wait that long. =/

The other thing that really gets on my nerves about dual-wielding is that weird chicken dance your character do when turning around in 3rd person with swords drawn. STOP FLAPPING YOUR ARMS, DISGRACEFUL EXCUSE FOR A NORD! YOU'RE NOT A CHICKEN AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WON'T FLY!

Ahem... Anyway, this mod could fix this as well.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, I think this'll only be done when the is released. It sucks to wait that long. =/

The other thing that really gets on my nerves about dual-wielding is that weird chicken dance your character do when turning around in 3rd person with swords drawn. STOP FLAPPING YOUR ARMS, DISGRACEFUL EXCUSE FOR A NORD! YOU'RE NOT A CHICKEN AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WON'T FLY!

Lol I know, you can download http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=248 to fix the chicken dance. This also changes the ninja/naruto running style.

I'm joining the request, but I think it will be better to place sheathe at the back in "X" manner.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there.. To be perfectly honest, normally wearing sheaths in an X-format is cumbersome and gets in the way more than anything else. If you HAD to have two swords across the back, The Witcher 2 presents the most coherent manner for such a thing to be done, though personally I don't understand the fascination with wearing a sword over your back. In some instances it works, but not all instances.

Lol I know, you can download http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=248 to fix the chicken dance. This also changes the ninja/naruto running style.

That's the only reason I didn't download this mod, actually. =/

I like the ninja style running. It feels much more natural to me. Running and ready for combat. The running animation he made makes me think that my character have no idea how to use his swrods. This is just my personal opinion, of course.

Edit: Oh! He added a version that only fix the chicken dance and retains the ninja running style! Thanks for the link, Lyngwo! :D

Edited by BMenegroth

I agree and would love to join in this request.

Also, X style back sheathing can be very practical and was practiced in the past, it really depended on the wearer's style and preference. Both (hip and back) can be cumbersome depending on various situations in battle so I don't see one as being more practical then the other.

Just my point of view :).

Hope someone somehow pulls this off, I would be eternally grateful.

The only problem I would have with the X sheathing style is that while it is completely practicle for someone dual wielding long swords. It is a bit weird for someone to have two small daggers on their back like that. At least the daggers should stay on the hips.

The only problem I would have with the X sheathing style is that while it is completely practicle for someone dual wielding long swords. It is a bit weird for someone to have two small daggers on their back like that. At least the daggers should stay on the hips.

Agreed. X sheathing for dual-sword users and hip sheathing for dual-dagger users would be awesome.