Healing Magic Harms Undead

Manus812

As the title says. I'm thinking of doing a Paladin build soon, but using fire magic doesn't seem that unique. I've heard the 'Supreme Magicka' mod does this but it is more of a magic overhaul and I just want the one change. So the spells that heal others on touch / projectile should harm undead the amount it heals. If this is made I can alo apply it to my own "Healing Staves mod" -> http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47015/?

Thanks for looking into it anyway. I appreciate any effort so ling as its civil. Though I was talking about 'heal other' spells, rather than turn undead spells. (take convalescence as an example) And to any who are reading, I am thinking about non-self healing spells, even crafted ones should harm undead for its healing value. So you can go and craft a high healing/damaging spell with an AOE that will heal all non-undead and harm all the undead. Keeping in with the priest or paladin build in mind. I got the idea from Skyrim Midas Magic where there was a spell called Holy Ray that healed friendlies, had no effect on hostiles, but burned undead like fire.

Yeah I know you were talking about heal other, But the only viable thing I could think to alter is the turn undead spell to ignite undead with fire damage. But I dont see anywhere in the ck where you can change what a spell effect does. Either way this is way beyond my skill and I wish you the best of luck. :)

I might go look at the mod files and see how they got the healing magic to deal undead damage, and re-create it standalone, and give credit. I'm not just going to download the mod and customize it for private use because I'm making this "Holy Magic" mod not only for me, but I'm going to upload it public. So I might give it a try for concept and then make my own.

Manus,

you use my IKA mod right ?

for this healing undead you should use event handler OnHealthDamage

open Instant Kill Advanced ESP and learn from there ...

the code is very small, and pretty straightforward

IKA only handle damage and no other

if damage > 0 ;-----> this means damage

if damage < 0 ;-----> this means healing

to learn more you should read this link >>> Event Handler

hope it helps :)