Y no mods for pretty males?

Lucario911

Noticed there aren't a lot. Actually, compared to the huge modbase, they're highly scarce. The few that I've seen often have rude comments about "males need to be hardened and tough to brave skyrim", but there are mods for size Z breasts and perfect porcelain doll faces. You realize these girls wouldn't be able to fight, right? They'd die. Rather quickly. Due to their skimpy armor too. D-E-A-D. You want reality? Play a woman like Uthgerd the Unbroken. That's how a real female adventurer would look. I'm not saying these female mods are bad, because frankly a lot of them are artistic and beautiful, but don't try to throw 'logic' at it when you've no skill at debating to begin with.

Anyway, I'd appreciate if anyone could give me even a small list of mods that have somewhat-feminine mods for males. I don't mean like, crossdressing mods, but... Think bishounen. Look up that Azel companion. Something like that.

Thank you~

But there are a few other Male mods that COULD work for you.

Milk Drinker Body Texture (leaner bodies):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57952/?

Radiorgae's Younger Male Face Project:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55559/?

Nord Male Preset (looks feminine):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61181/?

Eye Candy-Male Presets:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13797/?

Hi.

I can understand what u mean. It seems llike there is not as many modders who are interested in making the male mods.

I am same way, only interested in making mods for female. Its kind of sad.

Anyway. ITs a more reason for you to make mods for skyrim. This idea of having a more glamorous or flamboyant style of male outfits is legitimate.

It is an idea to take existing female mods and alter them creating mashups that are more manly but are still having the fancy appearance.

But you have to make it yourself, and also its needed to have permission to use assets from other mods if releasing them.

having more modders in community is only way for solving the issue you describe.

Hi.

I can understand what u mean. It seems llike there is not as many modders who are interested in making the male mods.

I am same way, only interested in making mods for female. Its kind of sad.

Anyway. ITs a more reason for you to make mods for skyrim. This idea of having a more glamorous or flamboyant style of male outfits is legitimate.

It is an idea to take existing female mods and alter them creating mashups that are more manly but are still having the fancy appearance.

But you have to make it yourself, and also its needed to have permission to use assets from other mods if releasing them.

having more modders in community is only way for solving the issue you describe.

I know what ya mean. I don't know how to make mods or rig things from other games or anything. It'd be nice to have mod-creating programs. Many things would require me to create 'outfits' or 'models' from scratch, and honestly, I'm not really artistic or good with my hands. My hands shake too much.

It'd be good to get some more feminine mods before the next TES game in the future. But believe me, if I had the skill or potential to mod, I'd have created hundreds already. xD I'm only good at voice acting...

Wow. OP has insulted how others enjoy playing. Then negated attempts to even start discourse, by dismissing and insulting the (very valid) differing opinions. All while passive-agressively demanding others make mods for him/her because the OP wont do it themselves. Let me put it like this:

Modding is sorta like rule 34; if you cant find it, then you must make it :devil:

The tutorials are linked in the stickies; with and without youtube. I hadnt modded since the first Neverwinter Nights, and know jack about programming. I read the tutorials and learned. They even have links to the "Mod making programs" you want. Surprise! There arent that many needed to mod Skyrim; only about half a dozen, and most are free-ware.

You want to prettify men? go for it. You want to make the women more manly? go for it. You want to make everyone "my little ponies", or wear WOW/Evercrack/Spaceballs armor, or make all the maces look like statues of naked women? go for it. But if its YOUR STYLE, then YOU DO it, and dont kvetch because other modders haven't.

Wow. OP has insulted how others enjoy playing. Then negated attempts to even start discourse, by dismissing and insulting the (very valid) differing opinions. All while passive-agressively demanding others make mods for him/her because the OP wont do it themselves. Let me put it like this:

Modding is sorta like rule 34; if you cant find it, then you must make it :devil:

The tutorials are linked in the stickies; with and without youtube. I hadnt modded since the first Neverwinter Nights, and know jack about programming. I read the tutorials and learned. They even have links to the "Mod making programs" you want. Surprise! There arent that many needed to mod Skyrim; only about half a dozen, and most are free-ware.

You want to prettify men? go for it. You want to make the women more manly? go for it. You want to make everyone "my little ponies", or wear WOW/Evercrack/Spaceballs armor, or make all the maces look like statues of naked women? go for it. But if its YOUR STYLE, then YOU DO it, and dont kvetch because other modders haven't.

I fail to see in what way the OP is in anyway insulting others, or doing any of the things you noted in the first paragraph of your post.

-Snip- You want reality? Play a woman like Uthgerd the Unbroken. That's how a real female adventurer would look. -snip-

Almost, but not quite. If you take a close look at the female steel plate armor set, you will see there is a myriad of problems. First, and most obvious is the breastplate. That chest piece is absolutely ridicules. If it was realistic, the chest piece would be nearly identical to the male piece without any obvious boobs sticking out, MAYBE with a little bit of extra room for the breast for comfort, but thats it. The in game chest piece would guide thrusting attacks towards the center of the chest and would make it much easier to piece through. Terrible. Secondly, although I am not an expert, I strongly suspect that the pauldrons, shin guards, and arm bracers are oversized, which would lead to slower attacks and slower general movement. Also, behind the legs and the inside of the arms have hardly any protection, which is not too terrible as long as you are aware of it, but the bracer would definately 'guide' and downwards moving blade right into the lightly armored elbow. Lastly is the helmet, which it looks like it was made to be ornamental, mainly due to the wings on the sides which, no only add unnecessary weight to the piece, but also can be easily grabbed in combat. Also there are some visible weak spots on either side of the neck. In specifically Uthgerd's case, the most obvious flaw is the lack of a helmet, but that obviously is just because they made it so you will (almost) always see the face of whatever NPC you are talking to, instead of just a helmet.

Not really meaning to be rude, but I just felt like listing the flaws in such an armor set.

Edited by Draconzis

I'm really enjoying Males of Skyrim. The mod is of same quality as Bijin Warmaidens/Wifes and both work well together.

61937-2-1423206526.jpg

As for the body and textures, it really depends on what body system you want to adapt to. What I used for vanilla never nude:

Subtle Male Skeleton

Better males (+Younger Faces optional file)

Ethereal Elven Overhaul (with patches found on nexus)

For SoS the only "delicate" option would be Slim male body by Fiszi.

Who crapped in your Cheerio's this morning?

Almost, but not quite. If you take a close look at the female steel plate armor set, you will see there is a myriad of problems. First, and most obvious is the breastplate. That chest piece is absolutely ridicules. If it was realistic, the chest piece would be nearly identical to the male piece without any obvious boobs sticking out, MAYBE with a little bit of extra room for the breast for comfort, but thats it. The in game chest piece would guide thrusting attacks towards the center of the chest and would make it much easier to piece through. Terrible. Secondly, although I am not an expert, I strongly suspect that the pauldrons, shin guards, and arm bracers are oversized, which would lead to slower attacks and slower general movement. Also, behind the legs and the inside of the arms have hardly any protection, which is not too terrible as long as you are aware of it, but the bracer would definately 'guide' and downwards moving blade right into the lightly armored elbow. Lastly is the helmet, which it looks like it was made to be ornamental, mainly due to the wings on the sides which, no only add unnecessary weight to the piece, but also can be easily grabbed in combat. Also there are some visible weak spots on either side of the neck. In specifically Uthgerd's case, the most obvious flaw is the lack of a helmet, but that obviously is just because they made it so you will (almost) always see the face of whatever NPC you are talking to, instead of just a helmet.

Not really meaning to be rude, but I just felt like listing the flaws in such an armor set.

No offense taken :P You have a lot of good points.

I'm really enjoying Males of Skyrim. The mod is of same quality as Bijin Warmaidens/Wifes and both work well together.

For SoS the only "delicate" option would be Slim male body by Fiszi.

^^ I was able to find a male base with a female-based head and tweaked the hell out of it~ 2743627-1470986859.jpgI think I did well :O Gives him a JRPG look.

@Everyone: I'm sorry if I seemed hostile or rude :< I don't discriminate against anyone; I'm gay and it's just frustrating not being able to find that many male-oriented mods.