Just got to level 11 :3

Skjor

10 dollars says I don't achieve any of the 3.

This is not much of a bet...since you're the one who decides.:armscrossed:

Anyway:

1. sell your loot, make potions and then sell them

join the companions in whiterun and then the Circle

3. Do the quests.

Easy...:thumbsup:

I'd like a lot of money without cheating.

Set off into the world on foot or by horse, exploring. Explore dungeons and ships and so forth. Slay dragons. Then you obviously sell your loot.

The crappy ting about dragon bones and such, though, are that you must travel all over Skyrim and its major city's to be able sell it. -_-"

@bmfvl: I red somewhere, that you will need the dragon bones later on, so it's not recommended to sell them. I might be wrong...

Daedra hearts.

You need 6 for a full set.

You find about 5 from quests.

You find 1 in the companions basement.

You can buy 2 every 48 hour from a guy in the college for 1000 Septims each.

No, Dadreic is piss easy to make, easier than dragon.

Daedric is not especially hard, but not easier than dragon. By the time your smithing is up at 90/100 or so, you will probably have killed half a dozen dragons at least, simply from self defense while travelling. If youve kept and stored away the dragon bones and scales from these dragons, making dragonplate and dragonscale is not that hard. Mind you, smithing overall is not that hard, just spam iron daggers and hide bracers to level up quickly, as you get equal smithing exp from making a iron dagger as you do a daedric arnour piece.

For #1.. join and finish the thieves guild faction.. and put time and effort into big heists. If you're willing to put in the time and effort into leaving no precious item behind (as well as pickpocket and rob every new place/person you encounter, clepto style), and have access to fences, you'll be rich in no time.

Here's an example of one I did -

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/465410-a-thiefs-night-at-the-museum/page__p__3830504__fromsearch__1#entry3830504

Soon after finishing the thieves guild I broke 100K.

Edited by J_R