Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ulfric: "I am indeed Ulfric Stormcloak, and at my side the man known as Stormblade and the world knows as the Dragonborn, and indeed there are many that call us heroes, but it is all of you who are the true heroes. It was you who fought a dying Empire who sunk its claws into our lands trying to drag us down with it. It was you who fought the Thalmor and their puppets who would have us deny our gods and our heritage. It was you who fought your kin who didnt understand our cause, Who werent willing to pay the price for our freedom. But more than than, it was you who fought for Skyrim, for our right to fight our own battles. To return to our glory and traditions to determine our own future. And it is for these reasons that I cannot accept the mantle of High King. Not until the Moot declares that title should adorn my shoulders will I accept it."

Stormcloak Soldier: "What about Jarl Elisef?"

Ulfric: "Yes what about the lady Elisef? Will she put aside her personal hatred for me and her misplaced love for the Emperor and his coin so that the suffering of our people will end? Will she acknowledge that it is we Nords who will determine Skyrims future? Will she swear fealty to me so that all may know that we are at peace and a new day has dawned?"

Elisef: "I do."

Ulfric: "Then it is settled. The Jarl will continue to rule Solitude. I will garrison armies here to ward off Imperial attempts to reclaim the city and in due time the moot will meet and settle the claim to High King once and for all. There is much to do, and I need every able bodied man and women committed to rebuilding Skyrim. A great darkness is growing and soon we will be called to fight it, on these shores or abroad. The Aldmeri Dominion may have defeated the empire but it has not defeated Skyrim!"

Edited by HighkingUlfricStormcloak

VICTORY!!!

I am proud to have served the Emperor, served the Empire during it's darkest hour of need with my two tours against the Thalmor's sellswords (Stormcloaks), utterly destroying them on two separate forums and bringing Glory and Honor back to the Imperial cause. Aspiring Imperials should review my posts and learn from me, from my Victories as well as my mistakes.

Stay true, stand proud, keep the faith and you will all get thru this. One of these days a DLC will be released and the Empire will finally have it's chance to be vindicated from the hate and bitterness that drips out of these "Freedom fighters". Regrettably, I will not be returning, ever. However what I have done here will last the ages and in a way, I'll always be here. Goodbye children...

*Groans*

Have you listened to me at all?

"The Great Imperial vs. Stormcloak Debate"

Myself, Gabryal and formerly Bigmagy1981 (Stormhammer81) were in a heated discussion. Which resulted in my loss of respect for Stormhammer81.

Y U NO INVITE ME!?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/089/665/tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

I probably didn't find it because I usually check the Skyrim Spoilers section for this stuff.

It would have been smart to invite you but I thought I would be asking a lot.

Thats two mistakes I have made.

Back when Stormhammer was a Stormcloak I invited him here. That backfired fast.

Feel free to invite me to any Stormcloak V Imperial Debate, I love them in my free time.

And I don;t see inviting stormhammer as that much of a problem. true, he could have acted less like a child, but it is nice to have a new voice around the place from tiem to time.