slow loading of skyrim nexus

CutieDvaPie

i am having a issue with the skyrim nexus is pretty slow for me as well its been like it last 2 days for me and i have good internet as well the page served is up and down for me im usually hitting 0.4 but its going up to in the sixes and sevens so who knows and im using the latest version of chrome anyone else having the same issue that its going up and down

1st test hitting 0.6

• Stored PMs: 1,067,502
  • Page Served in: 0.606s

2nd test hitting 0.9

• Page Served in: 0.982s

3rd test hitting 2.1

• Page Served in: 2.159s
Edited by glover

I have the same issue.

Forum is OK, but the main page would not even open for me.

There is "Waiting for Nexusmods" for ~1min and then page just opens or it times out on my browser side and asks to reload the page.

If it opens, I can do whatever I want and it loads normal, until I close the tab or the session times out while doing something else.

Like waiting for a timeout...

Nightly (Firefox) 49.0a1 (2016-04-27)

Other websites work fine.

At home I don't have this issue, connected directly to the internet.

This is if I surf from work through a proxy. If Nexus uses some sort of code opening a new connection to their or other servers, this will basically break it for me.

p.s. nevermind, I just realised I am 2.0 versions behind here at work to the current Nightly code and upgraded manually to 51.0a1 (2016-08-11) 64bit, now Nexusmods opens spot on...

Hey Guys,

Some users are reporting a problem with the CDN, if you think that this might be related to that, then please post some more information here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-61245-image-loading-issues/

a problem with the CDN is that somethig to do i hjave noticed theres a few australians are having the issue as i am also from australia could be a region thing

but with the CDN wouldnt even know what that is thank you