ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

NPC face for player?

skywarder

Hello! I have decided to create a new character - a female Bosmer archer - but no matter how much editing I do I can't seem to create a Bosmer face that isn't weird or ugly. That made me think. Is there a way to add an NPC's face as perhaps a preset or something, or do you need a construction set for this? Because during the Diplomatic Immunity quest during the main quest there is a Bosmer serving girl named Brelas, which is basically the only Bosmer face that I've liked in Skyrim so far.

So is it somehow possible to use an NPC's face for the player (possibly through adding it as a preset perhaps)? I figured it wouldn't be half as complicated as many suggestions here in the request forum, but then again my modding knowledge is limited.

Here's her wiki page too in case you don't feel like looking it up yourself if you'd need one of her IDs or whatever:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Brelas

But I'd be really grateful if someone actually decided to pick this up.

So thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Edited by skywarder

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with this idea 100%. Since i cant make a char that does not look stupidly ugly ( hate the presets to, they just dont look right to me) I would dearly love the ability to cut and paste a npc head over one of the presets.

Mind you if they added more sliders for more features on the face like say from DA2 I could of eventualy made my own. But I find the options for the sliders rather limited and often they donl';t seem to make any kind of a impact on the face what so ever.

Already have a new npc face lined up.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2833

Clean Vilkas looks pretty nice for the role i want to make him, i think he would make a nice looking warrior or possibly archer. The face just seems very " Heroish"

Heres hoping the toolset comes out soon :)

Edited by Garathos

I agree with this idea 100%. Since i cant make a char that does not look stupidly ugly ( hate the presets to, they just dont look right to me) I would dearly love the ability to cut and paste a npc head over one of the presets.

Mind you if they added more sliders for more features on the face like say from DA2 I could of eventualy made my own. But I find the options for the sliders rather limited and often they donl';t seem to make any kind of a impact on the face what so ever.

Already have a new npc face lined up.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2833

Clean Vilkas looks pretty nice for the role i want to make him, i think he would make a nice looking warrior or possibly archer. The face just seems very " Heroish"

Heres hoping the toolset comes out soon :)

woohoo thanks a lot ,I got married with Vilkas :thumbsup: