Some Tips for Surviving Master Difficulty.

Rendalli

Ever since I mastered (100) smithing/alchemy/enchanting I find Master difficulty to be very easy as well. I can kill an ancient dragon in about 6-8 hits in melee and 7-10 with a bow. Their breath hurts if I don't use potions, but for the most part I find it to be VERY easy to play the game now. The only problem I have is with casters because I didn't enchant any resists at all on my armor. They do BRUTAL damage to me......however, once I know they are there I just drink a resist potion and it's all good again.

It should be noted that I'm full sneaky player. I have 100 sneak, 84 bow, 81 one-hand with all the extra damage perks in the sneak tree. To make the game more difficult I got rid of my followers and just run solo now into all fights lol. If I play dumb and run into casters I die.....but that's rare.

I believe that since the enemies do not lvl past like 44-45 that is the reason the game seems to be getting easier as I lvl more (lvl 59 now). I keep getting more perks to use and they get nothing.

At first I was worried that I would be weak maxing out the trade skills but they made me god like so I think it's worth it to do them all.

Yeah folks, you might be right... I have a level 32 Nord gal with two swords with absorb health... they're not the ubar crafted enchanted variant, with only 59 damage and 12 life drain per hit, but its pretty much an insta-win... normal mode. No matter what the opposition throws at me, if it did not die to my bow, it dies to my swords.

Therefore, a reboot might be appropriate :D Maybe a Vigilant of Stendar *grins*

A minor tip on the archers: Whirlwind sprint shout is a very, very nice way of getting close.

• 2 years later...

I just Restarted as a Orc on master difficulty because i was lvl 40 and changed it to master and all of a sudden The First elder dragon i have seen and 3 cave bears attack me all at the same time and there was no way I was prepared for that....

But on my Orc i am only lvl 6 and i am finding it easier then changing to master later because you are more used to the difficulty.

Also it is my first time in Using 2 Handed weapons so hehehe wish me luck