Robotics Expert

DuSable

I've always liked the Robotics Expert Perk, being able to sneak up and switch off Robots has proven immeasurebly handy when you wanna play it low-key but I've been curious if there has been any attempts to make it even MORE useful.

I mean the most obvious thing would be to be able to Reprogram Robots and Turrets to ignore you and your companions and target only hostiles.

There's also a personal idea I had where you could sneak up behind anyone in Power-Armor and switch it off. They say the first rule of operating power-armor is to let the suit do the work for you.. so imagine suddenly getting all that weight 'slammed down' on you by surprise.

In essance you could take down Enclave ad Brotherhood faction members without even having to kill them, leaving them helpless laying there on their backs as they cry out for help... until somone kills them or undresses them. ...or switches their armor back on.

Of course another possibility for this Perk would to be able to go up to any deactivated robots and turn them on one-at-a-time (with the reprogramming option)

these are just some ideas.

Has anyone already done these or are they good enough for somone to try?

• 1 month later...