automatically loot gold

mud617

i have no technical know how. and im sure this would have been done eventually. but im so tired from looting 10000 draugr and 20000 urns. so would someone kinldy make a mod that auto loots gold from dead bodies, with maybe a toggle that auto loots urns as well...considering ive never looked into a urn and not taken everything. it would be very appreciated, perhaps you can have the soul of my first born. probably not, but we can haggle.

i have no technical know how. and im sure this would have been done eventually. but im so tired from looting 10000 draugr and 20000 urns. so would someone kinldy make a mod that auto loots gold from dead bodies, with maybe a toggle that auto loots urns as well...considering ive never looked into a urn and not taken everything. it would be very appreciated, perhaps you can have the soul of my first born. probably not, but we can haggle.

From now on your name shall be 'Bender'

From now on your name shall be 'Bender'

Haha I did enjoy that scene in the movie. This mod would be quite nice considering sometimes I get a little OCD about looting everything, get cocky and run in all gung-ho and get my ass handed to me on a silver platter. And scream in agony when I had forgotten to quicksave.

bump for a mod that will save everyone precious time in their lives. every time i loot a urn that's like 3 seconds of my life...that adds up real quick. In one sitting you could get a whole another hour to play skyrim thx to this mod, if made well.

and did i mention a my child's' soul? its a pretty good soul...hardly used. almost like new.

bump for a mod that will save everyone precious time in their lives. every time i loot a urn that's like 3 seconds of my life...that adds up real quick. In one sitting you could get a whole another hour to play skyrim thx to this mod, if made well.

and did i mention a my child's' soul? its a pretty good soul...hardly used. almost like new.

Actually we need a full drop overhaul, drops are not fun the way they work right now, ill add this to my Skyrim Alive Project later.