blog feature for regular and premium users?

luthien21

dear nexus forum

i had good suggestion on this site , what i really want to see the site to have features like blogs that's really useful sometimes to write your mods releases , update or review , it's really hard to track down mods news because

you never know what the features are sometimes , hence the description text is limited to how many words we can

type so i think its a good idea to put a blog features but also putting rules on it make sure the users don't really post what ever they like that's really not suitable for public viewing. for the blog posting feature it will only visible by the other users they add to their favorite modders.

for example when i post a blog it will say on my forum profile " i just post a cool blog " and its only visible to your friends that added you so they can read it.

and also they can post stories related with game they playing now that's a fun site to be in!

plus not only that blogs also can keep the modders busy while they mod ideas so their friends can sent ideas via comment to how many people vote on it so he /she can release the mod in time.

and you can set blog to public = so others can see, or you can set it to private = only your friends can see the blog.

Edited by luthien21