trouble with LGNPC

Papatan91

so i had downloaded LGNPC from their website unpacked the zip files in to the data files directory in morrowind but when i started the game the mods didnt show up in the load order or take effect in the game. i tried using it through the nexus mod manager with the same results. when i tried the morrowind mod manager which i downloaded from moddb.com it didn't same thing. tried deleting all the files and re downloading them still, same problem

thanks

Did you recently install MW from Steam? Mods must have later date than the esms but Steam always puts a new current date on them. MorrowindCodePatch redates them if installed but if you reinstalled they'll be back to new.

no i downloaded MW a while back and the code patch was the first mod i installed. are there prerequisite mods for LGNPC?

awesome we are making progress! unpacking each of the mods separately worked! they now show up in the load order! (thank you for that) new now the problem is that when i load the game i receive the error message missing MCA.esm and then the game crashes.