Khajiit remodding - human cat style (anime like)

dalira

Anime is reaaaaaly creepy, im not sure why anyone likes it. I'd be the first to thumbdown such a horrible treatment to the wonderful kajhiit

Creepy how?

It seems to be obsessed with making everything look 12 years old, even the adults.

Very wierd.

That's like saying that all books are written by Stephen King. I can name a few dozen titles with super-manly Chuck Norris leads almost off the top of my head, and precisely none that make the adults look like kids (teens is a separate issue, but western media has plenty of teen heroes too; Luke Skywalker, anyone?). Just a few of those include shows like Vinland Saga (Skyrim as a comic book, bearded Vikings and all), Fist of the North Star, Getter Robo Armageddon, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, King of Braves GaoGaiGar, Shin Mazinger, Bastard, Berserk, and so on. You've seen maybe one or two shows, maybe looked at the covers of a handful of titles out of hundreds and hundreds of series.

Ok, you got me generalizing, I know there are some good animes out there that aren't creepy, My friend showed me a few good dramatic ones.

Its just all the anime avatars I see on videogame boards seem to be fairly wierd, and thats the style I'm talking about. It's so try-hard "japanese culture is cool", look at how cutesy everything is

*vomit*.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm your YouTube anime phobia is concerning... but you should really keep it to your self there are a lot of people that do like these kinds of mods and they have the right to use them if they want to, just because the mods don't "Fit" in your game doesn't mean they wont be liked in others, if you are so disapproving of anime then you really have no reason to post here saying that you hate it.... Simply don't use the mod after it comes out... and watch the other 50% of the video's that aren't related to anime mods.... simple really

So i can't have an opinion?

My opinion is merely: Mod makers, I hope you put your efforts into something else. Anime mods are (subjectively) the lamest mods, in my eyes.

Others can have their opinion, I respect that, I simply am outlining why I think its a bad idea.

This will be adorable when it happens. Will this be made for males, too? All the ones I just looked at for Oblivion showed just female cat-part-having folks. I wouldn't mind some cute boys with cute kitty ears.

You didn't look very hard then. Every Oblivion cat race mod I can think of, including my own, had both male and female versions.

Hmmm your YouTube anime phobia is concerning... but you should really keep it to your self there are a lot of people that do like these kinds of mods and they have the right to use them if they want to, just because the mods don't "Fit" in your game doesn't mean they wont be liked in others, if you are so disapproving of anime then you really have no reason to post here saying that you hate it.... Simply don't use the mod after it comes out... and watch the other 50% of the video's that aren't related to anime mods.... simple really

So i can't have an opinion?

My opinion is merely: Mod makers, I hope you put your efforts into something else. Anime mods are (subjectively) the lamest mods, in my eyes.

Others can have their opinion, I respect that, I simply am outlining why I think its a bad idea.

The thing is, you already expressed your opinion. We get it, you dont like supposed "anime" mods. So, why do you keep coming back? Do you like punishing yourself? Because thats what it amounts to. I dont like my little pony, BESM (the type of "anime" mods you dont like) and pikachu mods, but you dont see me going into those threads repeatedly...

--> I will however warn you in a non-threatening, friendly way that other users have been banned for repeatedly harping and opining on the same thing in a trolling manner (Im not saying youre trolling). So far you have been at least civil and polite about the whole thing.

(the type of "anime" mods you dont like) and pikachu mods, but you dont see me going into those threads repeatedly...

Your avatar is an example of crappy anime, imho. So why do you say you don't like something you have as your pic?

This is the first thread I have bothered for something like this, and I just thought I would say I think it is stupid and a waste of time that could be better spent on lore friendly mods.

I just find it very odd, people's fascination with that style.

Anyway, good luck getting your mod made.

Edited by chocolambot

I think it would be a cool idea. After all this is what gaming is about.. coming up with an idea and making it happen and wait and see how it flies. I think there would be many, many people out there that would use that new mesh and textures of the "new" khajiit.

@Luchaire.. well done mod.. I can't believe I missed it when I was playing then. and good job getting the endorsements..when the creation kit comes out please do it again... :)

Edited by badkrma

Why you gotta replace the Khajiit? Why not some of the shitty races like maybe wood elves?

Look at them.

http://i.imgur.com/q9fSs.png

LOOK AT THEM.

They must be purged. The Khajiit need not suffer such a fate.

Also, cute cat-girls with manly lion-men is my OTP.