What do you think is your favorite PC game

bubbafriend

Fallout 1. I've played this game more than any other game. :thumbsup:

I have never played Fallout1 but i have played fallout 3 for about 200 hours :)

If you can ignore the way the old Fallout looks you may enjoy it a lot. I love the old graphics but the nostalgia is a factor as far as I'm concerned. Besides you may be amused by the references to the original Fallout in Fallout 3 once you've played the original. :happy:

My favorite game is, and only recently, The Witcher 2. Up until its release my favorite was Resident Evil 1(but not on PC) but after TW2 I just think everything about it was great.

Top characters(even down to fleeting minors) You had a sense that everyone in the game was a real person and the towns they lived in were like actual little communities. A great story with some fantastic folklore and mythology. Fun gameplay with a lot to do.

But best of all was the villains. For me a great villain is someone who is not actually evil- he/she is a person who stands on the opposite side of the story to the hero. Both doing what they believe is the right thing and getting it done in any way they can(good or evil aside) for a character not to just be evil for the sake of a boss fight and instead have a purpose is nice-it makes you want to defeat them even more and it gives the hero of the game more personality and relation to the players.

TW2 was an easy 9/10 for me this year-only losing a point for the shortened 3rd chapter.

Fallout 1. I've played this game more than any other game. :thumbsup:

I have never played Fallout1 but i have played fallout 3 for about 200 hours :)

If you can ignore the way the old Fallout looks you may enjoy it a lot. I love the old graphics but the nostalgia is a factor as far as I'm concerned. Besides you may be amused by the references to the original Fallout in Fallout 3 once you've played the original. :happy:

Yup that Fallout 1 was the game that made me like RPGs. So anything Fallout and Mass Effect are my top two..Starcraft is up there too(the original...haven't got around to WOL)

But to answer your question Fallout 2 would have to be my favorite...I like making the drill Sergent mad.

Fallout 3 actually was a nice surprise because I thought two was the end of it all.

I agree that if you play Fallout 1 and 2 you'll pick up a lot of the references with 3 and New Vegas...actually New Vegas should've been Reno and the Mr. House should've been the boy birthed by Angela Bishop. (You'll have to play two to figure out what I'm talking about here.) Though Vegas was okay it would've been much cooler if it were Reno.

Edited by Skyviper086