The Hunt for Daoris mod- We need help(modders)

Hi,

We need help to finish The hunt of Daoris mod,the content has got a lot bigger, then originally planned so we are looking for modders interested and willing to help.

Experience is not required but passion and commitment is.

The goal is to finish this mod by Christmas.

Bellow you can find more about the mod, but that is just a teaser of the actual stories.

Anyone intersted PM me and we can have a chat.

THE HUNT FOR DAORIS

STORY

There is a story about a mighty blade that can only be wielded for justice and honor.

But this sword was lost in the currents of time and it's location is unknown.

This is all about to change as the Dragonborn begins the hunt for this powerful artifact of a bygone era. But he/she is not alone in this search... Others are seeking it for different reasons.

Who in the end will be able to reforge this sword?

THE MOD IS DLC SIZED

We are open to ideas and collaboration(with other modders or with non modders). Themes that are NOT accepted are:

- vampires

- werewolves

- necromancy(raising dead people, capture there soul’s)

We want to integrate the characters to the world space and level design we created, we don't want another vanilla game, WE WANT A STORY.

For my part of the story I like to build the dialog and integration with the actors and offer some freedom over the dialogue and discuss the ideas together.

TEAM:

Modders:

MuffinDragon(status:active)

Foxy Fullmoon(status:unknown)

Redrakiton125(status:active)

Non Modders:

Swadian(raresmocanu)- ideeas and design feedback-beta tester(status:quit)

CloudQuest(status:active)

TankDempsy188(status:active)

Thank you for viewing

Edited by redrakiton125

Apparently there are no people interested so consider this thread closed

These are red flags to most people that have worked on collaboration projects which are among the reason there's no interest:

the content has got a lot bigger, then originally planned so we are looking for modders interested and willing to help.

THE MOD IS DLC SIZED

We are open to ideas and collaboration(with other modders or with non modders).

freedom over the dialogue and discuss the ideas together.

First one screams poor organisational skills.

Unless you're exaggerating on the size, that's not going to happen without people working on it as if it's a full time job.

Ideas, freedom and non modders on a project will almost always mean it'll never get completed. Constantly adding new things spirals out of control and you end up biting more than you can chew. Add non modders to the mix and that's what will happen when they want to contribute.

I strongly suggest you have a semi fixed plan where additions are small and compliment the original plan, don't go adding a new world space or a new chain of quests last minute if you want to stick to your schedule. Remember to plan everything. Fail to plan and you've planned to fail.

Good luck with your future projects.

Apparently there are no people interested so consider this thread closed

These are red flags to most people that have worked on collaboration projects which are among the reason there's no interest:

the content has got a lot bigger, then originally planned so we are looking for modders interested and willing to help.

THE MOD IS DLC SIZED

We are open to ideas and collaboration(with other modders or with non modders).

freedom over the dialogue and discuss the ideas together.

First one screams poor organisational skills.

Unless you're exaggerating on the size, that's not going to happen without people working on it as if it's a full time job.

Ideas, freedom and non modders on a project will almost always mean it'll never get completed. Constantly adding new things spirals out of control and you end up biting more than you can chew. Add non modders to the mix and that's what will happen when they want to contribute.

I strongly suggest you have a semi fixed plan where additions are small and compliment the original plan, don't go adding a new world space or a new chain of quests last minute if you want to stick to your schedule. Remember to plan everything. Fail to plan and you've planned to fail.

Good luck with your future projects.

Are you a member of our team?

I can't remember, oh wait!, you are not!

It takes a leader to bring people togehter and work in harmony something that you may not be.

Also i value the contribution and dedication of every team member. If you are a modder a or not for me in makes difference all people are threated with respect in our team.

I know it is hard for someone like you to understand that.

So I think it's time for you to find a pack and don't be a lonely wolf and then maybe you will understand what our team is all about.

Also, I or the team never requested your words of wisdom, so keep your opinions for yourself.

Have a nice day

Where did you get this information from? Oh right..you made it up because you're butthurt that someone pointed out some flaws.

I know what a team is about, which is why I know this mod will never be completed by the due date and most likely not even next christmas for your 'dlc' sized mod.

Also, I or the team never requested your words of wisdom, so keep your opinions for yourself.

No.