odd jump animation

SeraVerte

My character is having an odd problem with her jump animation. I'm using the Pretty Woman BBB Mod, and the jump is replaced with a flip. Standing still, it is fine, it always works. Walking jumps as well as sneak jumps are fine too. But I have this odd problem where if I'm running and press the jump key, my character will move up in elevation but the animation is sometimes delayed for a few seconds. It looks like I'm running in the air for about a second until it finally shows the flip animation.

I've played with this mod, among others, fine for about 5 months. Until I finally stopped playing Oblivion for Skyrim. After returning to Oblivion, I installed numerous additional mods and fixes, and this problem arose. Could this be a bad script/missing file? Thanks for the help.

I have the same problem. This was happening when I used the vanilla jump and it's still happening after I installed Stylish Jump. I did deactivate my most recently added mods, but couldn't figure it out the source of the problem. Is there something I'm doing wrong? or that I could have forgotten?

I appreciate any help!