[REQ] More storage in Breezehome

DocTolly

I think the title says it all, but I'd love some more storage in the breezehome house. Here are some suggestions:

Cupboards/end tables near bottom of stairs along the empty wall

A chest in the guest room opposite door

Bookshelf to left of entrance (behind door) or guest room

A chest on the landing, opposite top of stairs to right of table (maybe one of the long metallic ones)

Might also be room for another end table on the landing inbetween the cupboard and end table thats already there

Another chest in the master bedroom on right side of bed?

Perhaps some satchels on the end tables?

A manikin or something might be good too

THE MORE THE BETTER!

Thoughts?

I agree with your idea, although more than a specific mod, someone should add a tutorial that teaches how to add or remove objects from the world, wether it's by console or mods, In my case I want to remove honeyside's mannequins.

Well, I was searching for a solution and I found this topic:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/475361-tutorial-adding-objects-in-cells-for-skyrim/

you have to go down until you see sirxazor's solution, he uses the console to do it.

Just be carefull with those damm mannequins! I'm trying to remove them, but I can't remove them entirely, as far as I understant, they consist in 2 objects, the wooden pad under them, and the mannequin itself, the wooden pad is interactive, and the manniquin changes depending of what you equip it.

If you wish to add manniquins to your house and you succed on it, please let me know.