Wearing 2 rings, possible?

domaik

Well...we have 5 fingers in each of our hands, don't we? then why can we only wear one ring in the game?

My suggestion is that there could be a mod to make us able to wear AT LEAST 2 rings, one per hand.

What do you guys think?

thanks you for your time

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree in some way. BUT the enchanting is debatable wether or not it's overpowered. If you play the game in the hardest mode, you will be having quite the challenge. And Skyrim is a game where they want you to do some "realistic" interaction when it comes to the freedom of movement and combat, which makes it wierd that it would be impossible to have 2 rings on? It would help make the person more specialized.

I personally hate hate HATE when games only give you two or one ring slots.

You have four fingers (thumb isn't a finger) you could put rings on. Perhaps only three since the size of most pinkies.

You should be able to have more than one (two) rings on in a game.

If gangsters (lol) can wear a fist full of rings, my character in a game should too.

well I didn't get max enhancement but i'm quite ok right now

this all came to my mind because I got two awesome rings that I want to wear but i can't.

To be honest I have no idea if I can enhance my rings or not LOL I didn't have to care about because the ones I found are actually awesome....so I just did my armor, shield and weapon...

I should of made this in requests or idk. can someone move there or give us any clue if we can do this? 2 rings at least would be cool, one for each hand it seems reasonable for me...

Edited by domaik

I would agree with allowing you to do it. There is a perk that allows for DOUBLE enchanting an item. That is much more powerful than having multiple rings. Just have it a perk in the enchanting level tree. First 2 rings, then 3, then 4. Maybe stop at 4. I know the modders can pull it off! I thought the same thing you guys did, I can only wear one ring :(

If you play the game in the hardest mode, you will be having quite the challenge

No.

Enchantments are way too powerfull. GIve me 1 more ring and I can just about make every magic school cost 0 mana.

I can make my warrior have armor cap, inhuman damage and magic defense cap.

Edited by Matth85

Well, i agree, i suppose you could make it so that you can only have one ring that boosts magicka regen, one that boosts magicka, one that boosts Hp, one that reduces magicka drain etc.

Tl: Dr Make it so that you can't wear multiple rings with similair enchantments