Wearing 2 rings, possible?

domaik

well let the players that download decide if they want to have an OP-caracter or not and then just lett them have a choice to have like 20000X damage in onehand/twohand/magic/archer if they want that... for it is not you who shal decide how they want to play ere it not?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why:? Just equip two of them. I'm using and only wearing 2 (but I have more rings, but you know)

Is it really working though?

To start with I dunno where to paste it...and I also read a guy saying that his rings disapeared when he used the mod...I dunno if it's true or not can someone answer this? then I will do wear only 2, my enchanted and namira one so I can be cannibal rofl

Wow, guy asks if it's possible to make 2 rings wearable (and I presume show up on the character's other hand like the first), and you guys come spouting your idea of "balance" and "overpowered enchanting" and all that crap. Here's an idea: maybe not everyone cares about your image of a perfect game where everything is JUST right for you.

Personally I couldn't care less about the power an enchantment has or other relative numbers, if you nerf it as a part of a multi-ring mod I'll just make a ring with the command and bypass any of your "lolrestrictions". How about if someone decided to make a second (or 3rd or 8th) wearable ring slot and they'd leave it at that? No secondary tweaking of the skills, no "balance" junk, just the ability to use 2 (or more) rings (that are visible).

I'm getting really tired of the constant "enchanting/smithing/alchemy/etc. is overpowered! a map is overpowered! a compass is overpowered! a UI is overpowered!" bulls***; it's A SINGLE-PLAYER GAME, your argument does not make sense. There is nothing to be overpowered AGAINST. If you want to artificially nerf your own game-play simply don't use any of the "oh-so-overpowered" skills, ignore them, don't level them. But you can't can you, because it seems it's physically impossible to limit yourself.

/RANT>

I really do hope it's possible to make more rings wearable AND show up on the hand models, I quite like that little extra thing which is not really present in other games. Rings, necklaces, jewelry in general - if it's not part of the model itself it usually doesn't show up - I love Skyrim for making these little details visible.

Wow, guy asks if it's possible to make 2 rings wearable (and I presume show up on the character's other hand like the first), and you guys come spouting your idea of "balance" and "overpowered enchanting" and all that crap. Here's an idea: maybe not everyone cares about your image of a perfect game where everything is JUST right for you.

Personally I couldn't care less about the power an enchantment has or other relative numbers, if you nerf it as a part of a multi-ring mod I'll just make a ring with the command and bypass any of your "lolrestrictions". How about if someone decided to make a second (or 3rd or 8th) wearable ring slot and they'd leave it at that? No secondary tweaking of the skills, no "balance" junk, just the ability to use 2 (or more) rings (that are visible).

I'm getting really tired of the constant "enchanting/smithing/alchemy/etc. is overpowered! a map is overpowered! a compass is overpowered! a UI is overpowered!" bulls***; it's A SINGLE-PLAYER GAME, your argument does not make sense. There is nothing to be overpowered AGAINST. If you want to artificially nerf your own game-play simply don't use any of the "oh-so-overpowered" skills, ignore them, don't level them. But you can't can you, because it seems it's physically impossible to limit yourself.

/RANT>

I really do hope it's possible to make more rings wearable AND show up on the hand models, I quite like that little extra thing which is not really present in other games. Rings, necklaces, jewelry in general - if it's not part of the model itself it usually doesn't show up - I love Skyrim for making these little details visible.

you couldn't be more right!

tl;dr pls

@Domaik it is working for me, bro.

where do you paste the file? I wanna wear 2 rings...

Everyone wants different options so there will be lots of mods. balancing mods, power gaming mods, difficulty ramping mods, utility mods. There are lots of ways to go about any one topic and when the tools come out, people will all have their own custom tailored experiences. Thats whats so great bout mods. There is nothing wrong in discussing a more balanced approach for those that want one thats more balanced.