Wearing 2 rings, possible?

domaik

irrespective of whether you all WANT this to exist or not, it already does. nexus has an infinite ring mod already.

if you dont want it - as with everything on nexus - dont download it. soapboxing about how someone else plays their own game is remarkably judgmental.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say allow for the player to wear a total of 8 rings, but make player enchantments on rings much,much weaker, so it becomes an accumulative aspect.

Alternatively, add a stacking penalty to rings, so if you have 8 rings that effect your mana regen, have the 8th ring have nearly no effect.

Besides who doesn't want to see their hands shining with bling :P

10 fingers, 10 rings. A neck where I can have 5 necklaces ( Mr. T incoming!).

Enchant everything with exploited enchants, carrying + 40% one handed damage on each piece. We now got:

18 x 40% = 720% more one handed damage. I believe the game would crash at this point. As of now people host 3k damage on 1 weapon with 4 enchants. Add 14 more, and we'd be up in the 10kish. You could then mod the levels of an ancient dragon to 200, and still oneshot it.

No, unless we remove enchantents on rings and amulets, there can be no more than 1 ring. We can exploit it to heck allready, no need to make it worse.

"Then don't enchant it!" Doesn't work. Todays gamers are powergamers, coming from the world of MMOs.

lol I am thinking I might replace some in game guard voices with some mr.t voice clips.

Hell even Oblivion allowed for the option of wearing two rings. Not sure why they suddenly took away one ring slot for Skyrim.

(and World of Warcraft - played it for 5 years as a serious hard core raider - also allows for 2 ring slots)

• 1 year later...

why can't we just use the dual wielding code for one handed weapons and give them to rings. That way no need for left handed rings being separate items.

Your character must be a necromancer....

Edited by ripple