Where was Babette?

Txtairintxt

​Because shes did not go along with betraying you, or rather probably did not know anything about it.

If your player character could have been a vampire, guess they did not wan you to hate her after the quest line. If you played through Dawnguard as a vampire shes your mentor in DB.

If you are a wolf its the leaders husband, ether way that is taken care o when it comes to Betrayal. The leader really gets it, those more or less innocent get to live and continue.

Edited by skyquest32

• 1 month later...

Maybe she turned into bats and flew out and they were like "oh well, bats + assassins = makes sense" and left them alone.

Nazir probably told her to run off because of course he would.

I just wanna know how Nazir lived. I assume he's the one that shoved the coffin out of the window but did he just stay in the water too? That wouldn't save you from the smoke or the fire, with how much oil was just in there at the time. There'd be some on the water because of course there would be.

Babette is weak to fire because vampire so maybe she ran on her own?

But I remember now, as you're being pulled out, Babette says "He/She's in there, I'm telling you." So Nazir didn't know? So where the heck did Nazir hide?