[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

Hello,

I have been using this SDK to mod and I have a few questions regarding the data types.

First where do I get a TESRace to change the race or save an actor's race ?

Now I am trying to interpolate the actor's movements but the collisions are not handled correctly when using TranslateTo or SplineTranslateTo, any idea as to how I can snap the actor to the ground while moving ?

Last question I am trying to make my own AI and thus add an actor, disable its AI and get it to move around BUT it's not animated, could you give me a hint to get to animate a character ?

Thanks !

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting an error now after the latest Skyrim update saying that DragonScript is not compatible with the new version... do you plan on updating DragonScript for continued support? I love using DragonScript mostly for a script that lets you whistle for your horse to come back to you after using the cowardly horse mod.

Hope to see this awesome project continuing. -Thank You :)

Edit: Nevermind, I was still using the 1.2.12 version. All good now.

Edited by danger77mouse

I have the same problem with Script Dragon not starting. I use the 1.3 version of Script Dragon and 1.3 Skyrim patch.

Any idea why Script Dragon is not starting up?

Thank you

Edit:

I found this on the Bethesda forums: "Your scripts doesn't work with the latest 4GB skyrim mod (update 5)."

Source: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1303320-rel-script-dragon/page__st__200

Edited by BadDragoness